This is a beautiful multi-strand freshwater cultured pearl bracelet easy to wear with a practical magnetic clasp. With proper attention and handling, pearls will last for eternity. It is perfect for adding casual polish to everyday looks. A matching single strand necklace is available.
- NON - ALLERGIC - Our Material is a high quality component that does not cause reaction to your skin!
- GEM TYPE : 7mm Cultured Freshwater Pearl
- GEM COLOR: white.
- Size: Approx. length: 7.5"
- Enclosed in an gift box, Perfect for a gift. See images for more details.
- Imported to USA.
- Item #JPBR20F13
PERFECT GIFT IDEA: This gorgeous bracelet offers unbeatable value with its unique, design, durable, waterproof and Anti-allergic materials, it is a perfect gift for yourself or someone like a best friend, mom, sister, daughter.
- It is better to wear your pearls after applying makeup, perfume or hair spray.
- You should wipe your pearls after each wear with a soft damp cloth to remove any harmful build-ups. Occasional washing is also recommended.
- Clean your pearl with warm, soapy water. Afterwards, simply lay the pearls on a towel to dry. The wet string can stretch—and attract dirt, so don’t touch a string of pearls until they are completely dry.
- Also, pearls should always be stored in separation from hard jewelry item(s), such as metals and other gemstones, to prevent scratches. It is best to keep pearls in a soft cloth pouch or a separately lined jewelry box.
- Light cleaning with a soft, damp cloth after each wear is recommended.
- Never use commercial jewelry cleaners unless they are specifically made for pearls.
- Never use ultrasonic, steam cleaners, detergents, baking soda, bleaches, or any ammonia-based cleansers.
- Do not wear pearls necklaces when their string is wet. Wet strings stretch and attract dirt, which is hard to remove.
- Do not use toothbrushes, scouring pads or abrasive materials to clean pearls. They can scratch the pearl's surface.
- Pearls should not be stored in boxes, or where the air is dry or hot, neither be wrapped in cotton or wool.