This is a beautiful freshwater cultured pearl double wrap bracelet decorated with Rhodium plated bars and crown deco. The design of this bracelet will ensure that you stand out effortlessly. Gift this beautiful bracelet to yourself or someone you love. These pearls stand for elegance, sophistication, beauty and style. Wearing a piece of jewelry with these Pearls will certainly complement any attire.
- NON - ALLERGIC - Our Material is a high quality component that does not cause reaction to your skin!
- GEM TYPE : 8mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl
- GEM COLOR: silver grey.
- METAL: Rhodium over copper.
- Size: Flexible and fits everyone.
- Enclosed in an gift box, Perfect for a gift. See images for more details.
- Imported to USA.
- Item #JPBR20F31g
PERFECT GIFT IDEA: This gorgeous bracelet offers unbeatable value with its unique, design, durable, waterproof and Anti-allergic materials, it is a perfect gift for yourself or someone like a best friend, mom, sister, daughter.
With proper attention and handling, pearls will last for eternity.
- It is better to wear your pearls after applying makeup, perfume or hair spray.
- You should wipe your pearls after each wear with a soft damp cloth to remove any harmful build-ups. Occasional washing is also recommended.
- Clean your pearl with warm, soapy water. Afterwards, simply lay the pearls on a towel to dry. The wet string can stretch—and attract dirt, so don’t touch a string of pearls until they are completely dry.
- Also, pearls should always be stored in separation from hard jewelry item(s), such as metals and other gemstones, to prevent scratches. It is best to keep pearls in a soft cloth pouch or a separately lined jewelry box.
- Light cleaning with a soft, damp cloth after each wear is recommended.
- Never use commercial jewelry cleaners unless they are specifically made for pearls.
- Never use ultrasonic, steam cleaners, detergents, baking soda, bleaches, or any ammonia-based cleansers.
- Do not wear pearls necklaces when their string is wet. Wet strings stretch and attract dirt, which is hard to remove.
- Do not use toothbrushes, scouring pads or abrasive materials to clean pearls. They can scratch the pearl's surface.
- Pearls should not be stored in boxes, or where the air is dry or hot, neither be wrapped in cotton or wool.